Dodge City, KS 67801
- Get your money's worth at the Quality Inn hotel in Dodge City, KS near Boot Hill Museum.
The Comfort Inn® hotel is ideally located on Highway 50 and is one mile west of the historic Boot Hill Museum, featuring the buildings on Front Street, which are reconstructions exhibiting hundreds of original artifacts. This Dodge City, KS hotel is minutes from the Carnegie Center for the Arts, the Dodge City Civic Center, Dodge City Raceway Park and Dodge City Community College.
Enjoy nearby recreational activities like golfing and bowling, or browse a wide variety of specialty shops at the Village Square Mall. Several restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area.
Full-service features and amenities include:
- Free hot breakfast bar with bacon, omelets, fresh waffles, biscuits & gravy and much more
- Free wireless or DSL high-speed internet access in all rooms
- Free soup and crackers available from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Free snacks available 24-hours
- Indoor heated pool and hot tub open 24 hours
Guests are invited to take advantage of the 24-hour exercise room. A massive six-foot chandelier serves as the main focal point when entering the lobby.
This Dodge City, KS hotel offers business travelers access to copy and fax services, voice mail and competitive corporate rates.
All spacious guest rooms have coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and cable television with HBO, CNN and ESPN. In addition to standard amenities, executive suites have work desks, refrigerators, microwaves and sofa sleepers or chairs with ottomans.
This hotel offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Comfort Inn hotel offers casual but traditional elegance. We look forward to your visit to the Dodge City area.
Map + Directions
1 mile west of downtown/boot hill on highway 50/400, Wyatt Earp Blvd.